index | search | no replies | posting guidelines | help login | register
Index » General » ASP Report Feedback
search this forum:
:: Re: New Feature Request :: (4)Post a New Message | Post a Reply
Sep 10 2004, 6:35 AM
 Re: New Feature RequestPost a Reply
 jifland

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

ASP Web Solutions,

Is there any way I can change my user password for your web site to something I can remember?  

Thanks, Jeff

Sep 10 2004, 6:44 AM
 ghost

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

You can change your password from the user control panel.
Click on the link below:

http://www.aspwebsolution.com/forums/profile.asp?uid=jifland&action=changepass

BTW: this forum is really crapy...we are working on a really excellent one...I'm not sure but I think it will be open source

-------------------------
Ghost
Sep 11 2004, 4:33 PM
 jifland

Hi,

Users are loving your product.  Hope you don't mind the suggestions for enhancements.

A valuable enhancement would be to be able to set a filter where the Value is "equal to the field Max" or "equal to the field Min"  value in the current record set.  The following SQL is the basic logic of what we're needing to do in the report.

select * from DataLoad_Exceptions t
where t.processdate = (Select Max(ProcessDate) From DataLoad_Exceptions))

An actual example of where this code is used is where we log/append all exceptions generated from many/all data loads into a single table.  The frequency of the data loads vary.  We never  delete the records because they have historical value, but we only want to report on the exceptions generated during the last data load.  This feature/enhancement is needed because this type of  filter criteria can not be stored as a static character string.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Jeff

Sep 13 2004, 6:00 AM
 ghost

This feature will be available in the next release - version 2.4.6+

-------------------------
Ghost
Pages: (1)   [1]

search this forum: