index | search | no replies | posting guidelines | help login | register
Index » Products » ASP Report Wizard v2
search this forum:
:: New Install :: (6)Post a New Message | Post a Reply
Mar 1 2004, 2:08 PM
 New InstallPost a Reply
 Zombie

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

Hello,

I just downloaded the DLL and registered it. Everything looked good. However, after creating my default.asp page and clicking on one of the reports it looks bad. Like maybe there is not a style sheet. So I copied the style.css info and created one. Still the same.

I am also getting a ERROR messages that say type mismatch any time I click on the number or next for next page?

I am running windows 2000 iis 5.0

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Zombie

Mar 3 2004, 5:27 PM
 Re: New InstallPost a Reply
 ghost

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

The css file is just an html stylesheet.
Could you explain the error more clearly?

In any case try the new install from the download zone

-------------------------
Ghost
Mar 4 2004, 2:33 PM
 Zombie

HI,

What  is happening is I can see that data but it appears that it is not formatted. I apllied a style.css in the directory but there seemed to be no change. The data doesn't line up with the columns, there is no alterante coloring for the rows...

I just downloaded the new DLL again as you indicated re-registered it and I'm still getting the same error. That is, nothing has changed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Zombie

Mar 4 2004, 2:39 PM
 Zombie

Oh by the way the type mismatch error has gone away......

Thanks,

Zombie

Mar 4 2004, 3:01 PM
 Zombie

Bingo!!!

It works now!

It was the style sheet.

Thanks,

Zombie

Apr 12 2004, 11:50 AM
 dmount

View this author's profile Send this author a private message

since: Sep 5, 2003

I just downloaded the latest install and everything works but the format of the tables. Is there a seperate style sheet that can placed in the directory to fix this?

Pages: (1)   [1]

search this forum: