Index » Products » ASP Report Wizard v2
search this forum:
:: Help! error '80040e37' :: (3)Post a New Message | Post a Reply
Oct 14 2005, 10:38 AM
 Help! error '80040e37' Post a Reply
 vcft67

View this author's profile Send this author a private message

since: Oct 14, 2005

Hi all. I'm trying to get Report Wizard running for the first time. I'm running 2.5.90 and I'm connecting to a SQL server 2000 db. I managed to install the product into a Win 2k3 IIS environment and the connection string seems to work. I can see a list of tables, but when I click on any table shown, a little grey box appears that says "Select the fields you wish to display" at the top.

Inside the box, this error appears:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e37'
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'F0005'.

/webreport/Default.asp, line 8

F0005 is a valid table with data. Normally when I run a SQL statement against this table, I must use the name "proddta.f0005" for the table. The name of the database is PS_PROD. Report Wizard doesn't seem to have any spot where I can add the prefix "proddta." to the table name so I'm assuming that's the problem, but I can't be sure. Any help?

Thanks,
Kyle

Oct 14 2005, 3:08 PM
 Re: Help! error '80040e37' Post a Reply
 whichman

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

Right now the report wizard supports mainly the generic dbo prefix as owner for relational databases. I will see if support can be added for custom database owners.
Question: Does it run with generic databases (such as the Northwind database) on your system?

-------------------------
Master of the Game
Oct 17 2005, 9:12 AM
 Re: Help! error '80040e37' Post a Reply
 vcft67

View this author's profile Send this author a private message

since: Oct 14, 2005

Yes, it works with sample databases that I've tried.

Thanks,
Kyle

Pages: (1)   [1]

search this forum: