index | search | no replies | posting guidelines | help login | register
Index » Products » ASP DataGrid
search this forum:
:: Download Excel :: (6)Post a New Message | Post a Reply
Dec 16 2004, 9:50 AM
 Download ExcelPost a Reply
 scottv

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

I have a problem.  Some reports that I create can download to excel, but some can not.  Got any ideas?

I am not sure what version I am running but I do know I am not running the latest version.

I notice that the working download to excel has this as the submit

The one that does not work has this:

I also noticed that the one that does work does perform a post to the asp page.  But the one that does not work, doesn't even perform a post.

Dec 18 2004, 5:17 AM
 Re: Download ExcelPost a Reply
 ghost

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

That bug had been fixed a few versions ago. DOwnload and Install the current version v2.4.76

-------------------------
Ghost
Dec 18 2004, 1:31 PM
 scottv

used new version, fixed problem.

thanks,

Aug 17 2005, 1:02 PM
 Hugh C Willard

View this author's profile Send this author a private message

since: Aug 16, 2005

I downloaded the basic application Report Wizard. Copied the files to my W2000 IIS website, which has an Access db. Successfully Modified the pointers to the db. Created successfully the reports from the checkbox page.
Able to download as excel or any other format..csv, txt...successfully.

THEN

When adding the criteria to deliver only those records having a specific value in the XYZ column (XYZ can be any of the column headers in the db)....

I get the report in html successfully, but  ALWAYS..get the following msg when attempting to download in any format: (my value for "zone" was North)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in query expression 'Zone = _qtNorth_qt'.

/export.asp, line 20

When this occurs, I  Cannot download and print to excel, nor any other format...
Please help.

Aug 17 2005, 1:32 PM
 ghost

Waht version of the report wizard are you using?

-------------------------
Ghost
Aug 18 2005, 12:36 PM
 Hugh C Willard

View this author's profile Send this author a private message

since: Aug 16, 2005

The free version that does not use the DLL. Downloaded in last few days.
ASP Report Wizard 0.3 is title in the readme.

Pages: (1)   [1]

search this forum: