index | search | no replies | posting guidelines | help login | register
Index » Products » ASP Report Wizard v2
search this forum:
:: European Date format in filter selections ::    show all messagesPost a New Message | Post a Reply
Oct 20 2004, 9:36 AM
 Re: European Date format in filter selectionsPost a Reply
 Ed Dwyer

View this author's profile Send this author a private message

Hi Ghost,   AmI really talking to a Ghost? My kids will never believe me :-)

Thanks for the reply. I am already formatting the dates for display in European format using the mechanism you have described. However, if I input a date in European format into the selection box when using the report nothing gets picked up. Please let me explain further below with the following example.

Date in the Database is held in the following format 2004-09-30 21:19:41.000
Date in the field display is formatted to display as DD/MM/YY & displays correctly as 30/9/04
If you input the date in the selection box in the DD/MM/YY format  as either 30/9/04 or 30/09/04 no records are returned.
If you input the date in the selection box in the MM/DD/YY format as either 9/30/04 or 09/30/04 then bingo records are selected and displayed.

My question is still the same - is there a setting I can use which allows all the formatting of dates in display and selection conditions to have the European DD/MM/YY date format to be applied as standard? If not, is there a way I can enter a ate in DD/MM/YY format into the seelction box.

Kind regards,

ED

Pages: (1)   [1]

search this forum: